Holly Black's best-selling novel series The Spiderwick Chronicles. Join and help us grow the wikia!
The Spiderwick Chronicles (movie) is based on the entire book series. Upon moving into the run-down Spiderwick Estate with their mother, twin brothers Jared and Simon Grace, along with their sister Mallory, find themselves pulled into an alternate world full of faeries and other creatures. The movie starred Freddie Highmore, Mary-Louise Parker, and Sarah Bolger.
Read more about the movie here...
- ...that Brownies are known to be helpful, but if angered they can turn into troublesome Boggarts.
- ...that even when a Dragon is small, its poison can be very potent. The efficacy of the poison increases with the size of the Dragon.
- ...that Dwarves are fine metalworkers with a deeply felt sense of honor.
- ...that Elves sometimes dance in faerie rings. It is said that if a human joins thier dance, they can be spirited away for years and sometimes forever. Often, a loose circle of toadstools will be the only evidence of the faerie dancing.
- ...that Goblins are malicious scavengers that can be dangerous in groups.
So recently I have been working on a Field Guide replica from the movie, and I need references, sketches, pages, and the order of the pages. Once I am finished with this replica, I will post all of the instructions and materials needed to makes the …Read more >
Please feel free to tweak the script and make it like a screenplay of a script. There's no other site that has that. I looked. I'd really appreciate it if you do that.Read more >
Hey there Spiderwick fans!
Have you been counting down the days until Holly Black's next book series? Well, great news! You don't have to wait much longer. She teamed up with her author pal, Cassandra Clare, to create the Magisterium Series. Here is …Read more >