Examples of glamourEdit
The most common way to use glamour among Fey is to simply become invisible, but they can also appear as other things.
- Goblins can appear as large toads, their ears as dead leaves.
- Some species of Goblins have Sprite-like growths on their foreheads, which they use to lure in their favorite food closer in the manner of anglerfish, keeping the body invisible.
- Sprites can appear as flowers or exotic insects.
- Trolls can appear as mossy boulders.
- Spriggans can look like cats.
- Some Faerie types don't need glamour; they can shape-shift:
- Ogres can shape-shift into many different creatures.
- Dwarves can turn into tree stumps or boulders, but if you look closely, you may be able to see their facial features in the wood or rock.
- Phookas can change shape to a goat, cat, dog, rabbit, horse, or even a Human, but their fur/hair is almost always dark.
- Thimbletack shape-shifted at one point, when he became extremely angry with Jared.